joi, 25 august 2011

Shitty love

I have been thinking a lot about growing up and all of the relationships and broken hearts we go through. I always wonder how many times I said "I love you" to someone and knew I didn't mean it.It makes me think about all of the people that have said they love me and didn't mean it as well,and I get really pissed off,because I hate when people lie.I mean,if they were lying to get in my pants,that is one thing,but just for the sake of dragging this heart through the mud.I don't think anyone has ever used me for my body,and that really,really hurts.It really does.I want to be a booty call.Isn't that what we all want out of life; to be someone's "go to" sex slave? I forgot what I was talking about,oh yeah,LOVE,Love sucks!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu