miercuri, 14 aprilie 2010

I'm such a pain sometimes,forgive me...

"I'm sorry that I went and added to your grief.I'm sorry that I grew up way too fast,I wish I would've listened and not be so bad.I'm sorry your life turned out this way.I'm sorry that the FEDS came and took me away...
As life goes on.I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility.I realize everything I do is affecting the people around me.So I want to take this time out to apologize for things I have done,and things that have not occurred yet.And the things they don't want to take responsibility for.Sorry for the things that I did not say,like how you are the best thing in my world..."
If you find this letter please pray for me...I gotta find a way to get outta here,this ain’t he way that I wanna live!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu